WIN a set of 4 tickets for CINDERELLA KIDS
I have 2 sets of 4 tickets for 2 winners (4 per winner), to attend the Cinderella Kids performance on stage at the People’s Theatre in Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
On Monday I shared my review of the performance, feel free to check it out here as the answer to the question to win a set of tickets can be found there.
Two sets of winners will be randomly selected, so be sure to comment below on the blog, and confirm your entry by telling your friends about the competition by sharing my blog’s link on either Twitter or Instagram or both. Remember to tag me.
HOW DO I WIN?
Answer this easy question in the ‘Comments‘ section below and you are in the draw.
Question: Alida Senekal has two roles in the play, what are they?
To increase your chances also enter via:
Save the image below and post it on your account with the following caption:
Terms and Conditions:
- The prize consists of 4 show tickets per winner(2 adults and 2 kids or 1 adult and 3 kids).
- Tickets will only be available for collection from the BOX OFFICE at the People’s Theatre – more details to be shared with the winners.
- Tickets are not transferable.
- “No-shows” will not receive replacement tickets.
- By entering the competition the participant agrees to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Competition is open to anyone in South Africa. Please note that the performance is in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Winners are responsible for their own travel, accommodation(if required) and parking arrangements.
- Winners will be randomly selected from Instagram, Twitter and my Blog Two Dads & A Kid.
- The competition closes on 23 June 2017 and winners will be announced on 26 June 2017 via Two Dads & A Kid Blog, Instagram and Twitter.
DISCLAIMER: We reserve the right to revoke any prize awarded in instances of the prize winner winning the same or similar prize on any other platform and/or forum. Such revocation may be made despite any announcement, concession and/or correspondence and will be made at the sole discretion of the awarding authority.
Photos : http://www.joburgtheatre.com, Candius Photography and @buzpr