To end the technology week we have a short Q&A session….
- How many times a day do you check social media?
- Too often, I have my main SM platforms opened on the laptop, phone and tablet… ALWAYS!
- Which is your favourite Social Media platform?
- hmmm.. that’s a hard one. If I have to pick one I’d go with Twitter as it gives me a little bit of what the others do. Photos, and what’s happening in the world.
- How much data/wifi do you spend a month?
- Unlimited at home, and I have very limited on my phone and tablet for those “emergency” I have to share moments when I’m not at home or work.
- Have you made any long-lasting friendships online?
- Actually come to think I have literally a handful of mates I met online, who have become real life friends.
- How many times a day do you post on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook?
- Instagram – once to twice daily max
- Twitter – normally once daily unless there’s breaking news I want to share
- Facebook – at least 5 times
- Do you snap?
- I’d downloaded the App a while ago, but only really started playing around with it last week.
- Do you always have your phone with you?
- Mostly yes, but there are times I take a break from it… I need me some “ME TIME”
- Who would you trust with your passwords?
- NO ONE!
- Do you use social media as a business tool?
- Not yet.
- How careful are you on social media?
- I do my best to think 100 times before posting or resharing.
- Do you google everything?
- Yep, I google a lot.
- Is your mum/dad on Facebook?
- Mum is, dad isn’t interested at all.
- Do you get your news on Social Media or from an online news platform?
- Mainly Twitter, I find it’s my most up to the moment source of news – local and international.
- Do you have Pinterest? What do you use it for?
- I do, sauce of inspiration.
- Did you have a MySpace account?
- I do, just don’t ask me to log in.
- Do you follow trends you see online?
- I guess I might on the odd occasion, stuff that I may find inspirational and adds value to my life.
- Have you ever made something by following a blog post or YouTube video?
- Yes, I enjoy baking thanks to blog posts I’ve managed to bake a cake or two following recipes I’ve found online.
- Who are your favourite Instagram users?
- I don’t have specific users I enjoy, as long as it’s fitness, food or family related
- Do you remember your first email address?
- Yep it was on HOTMAIL.COM
- Do you use Skype and how often do you video call?
- I used to Skype and video call plenty when I was single and mingling. Now I use Skype mostly for work but no video calling.
Keen, to be prompted for blog topics why don’t you check out The Blog Tag? An awesome community that shares weekly themed daily prompts for those moments you hit a blogging block … or not :-).