A while back I joined a group on FB called The Blog Tag. The whole idea is for members to receive inspiration from writing prompts shared weekly for their blogs. This one of the prompts .. yep “My Music Playlist” .
I really enjoy listening to music, but then again I firmly believe that music has an amazing ability to unite people. Do you recall how Shakira managed to unite not only South Africa but the World during the 2010 Soccer World Cup?
Here’s a bit of a refresher, just in case you forgot. What an awesome time!
In the spirit of sport, the playlist I’m sharing has to do with me and my time at the gym. I find it spirits me on in all my workouts .. specifically my own spinning sessions.
- Warm Up – Nao me toca by Anselmo Ralph (whoever did the translation didn’t do too great a job)
- I’m warmed up and ready to go – All I wanna do is make love to you – Heart (sadly I could not find the remix version I listen to .. but this gives you an idea)
- I’ve now hit a serious hill with a flat here and there but mostly climbing – Naughty Boy – Runnin’ – Beyoncé
- The climb isn’t over yet .. damn it’s a long hill – 2nd hand heart – Ben Haenow & Kelly- Clarkson
- Last bit of climb .. I think – Ocean Drive – Duke Dumont
- Finally a breather, made it to the top and started down the other side – Let your love flow – Bellamy Brothers
- Keep pedalling hard down the other side – Bailar – Deorro
- Finally on a flat road – You to me are everything – The Real Thing
- I see the finish line up ahead – So you win again – Hot Chocolate
- Done, warm down and stretch – Back to the beach – Shekhinah & Kyle
Putting that all here, I feel like I finished spinning!
Keen to be prompted for blog topics why don’t you check out The Blog Tag?