So while processing my Facebook page the other day, I came across this post by a friend of mine on the 45 Ultimate Tips for Men. I read through them and totally agree that these are an awesome guideline to share with your sons.
From the batch of 45 I really agree with these 10!
- Go for the person you perceive to be “out of your league” .. everyone needs love, so you may just be surprised
- A small amount of your pay check should be put away into a savings account
- Call your parents every week
- Ask more than you answer, everyone likes to speak about themselves
- Find your passion and figure out how to be paid for it!
- No matter their job status, everyone deserves your respect!
- Never stop learning
- Always dress to impress
- If you’re the smartest person in the room .. then you’re in the wrong room
- Don’t change yourself to make someone happy .. unless that someone is YOU!